- Watch the story “Zin! Zin! Zin! A Violin” and read the book “All About Sound” then explore the links under Puzzlers!
- Optional, explore the links under Dive Deeper.
Talking Math: Day 2
- Sketch how you could arrange the oranges in an array. (2.OA.C.4)
- What fruits look like geometric shapes? List the fruits and the shapes they look like.
- This link shows an image of a packed prism of oranges.
- What mathematical questions could you ask about the image?
Did you do today’s activities?
Push the button below to let us know you’ve completed the activities below:
Additional lessons are available for this grade level by pressing “More Lessons” above, or selecting a lesson below:
Today's ActivitiesRead the story "What Matters," sometimes a tiny act has a big positive consequence. A simple act of kindness can create a ripple effect that can spread throughout a community. One act of kindness can cause happiness in a single person. Then, because...
Today's ActivitiesHow do you prepare to go camping? Where do people usually camp? What dangers do you have to consider while you are camping? Find out more about camping in this fun book, “A Camping Spree with Mr. McGee!" Scavenger Hunts are fun to do when you go...
Today's ActivitiesSometimes words have a lasting effect on us. Some of us remember positive words that pushed us to persevere, and others remembered unkind words that caused us to feel defeated. Think about the words in this story, "The Dot." In second grade you are...